Sunday, October 6, 2013

Furlough Day Six

Sunday....I spent the morning with my favorite 2nd graders in KidZone. They are so much fun and full of life! I look foward to being with them each week.  I am suppose to be a small group leader every other month and have a partner who takes the other months. I don't have a partner yet, and I am not sure I want to share my kiddos with anyone.
 
The only other excitment for today was my cat pooping in our clothes. I divided the clothes in piles to do laundry. I didn't finish so I picked up the clothes to put them back in the basket. Well, I saw something fall from the pile. It was poop! The best we can figure is the dog wouldn't leave the cat alone downstairs so she showed her displeasure in my laudry pile. The worst part is some of it was in the basket too. I had to go on a terd hunt!   

No comments:

Post a Comment