Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Furlough Day Nine

I have been a cleaning machine! It was the bathroom's turn for a scrub down on Tuesday. Today, I conquered our bedroom. Please understand I am not just dusting and vacuuming. I am cleaning everything from top to bottom. I am even washing mats, curtains and bedding. Plus, I am throwing out what we no longer need and trying to find a home for some items. A thorough cleaning of my house has been the goal for my furlough. It has taken longer than I thought it would, and I hope I get it done before going back to work.
 
While on furlough I have been picking G up from school. I surprised her today with a field trip for Sophie. We took her to Dogs and Company for a bath. You can use their tub, shampoo, conditioner, towels, and dryer for $15. It is worth the cost and a lot easier than tyring to do it at home. Sophie has so much fur, she was still wet last night when she went to bed. 
 
Since the weather has gotten colder, Soph has taken over my favorite blanket. We are going to need to talk about that one, LOL! Soph has become a sweet cuddle buddy. I am going to miss this sweet face when I go back to work.
 
 
As of yesterday, Soph has been with us for four months. It has been so much fun! There are still challenges as Soph continues to figure out her place. One thing is for sure, G is her kid and Soph is G's dog. I would not have it any other way, and I love seeing them together!  

No comments:

Post a Comment