Monday, January 14, 2008

Terrapins, Cinderella & Dancing

GO TERPS!! They beat Duke tonight 85 to 70. We have been going to the University of Maryland Lady Terrapin games for the last two years. Season tickets are a lot of fun! Thanks parentals for sharing with us. Tonight, I think Rick was the one having the most fun. ;-) Gotta love a man who totes a Princess story book into the Comcast Center for a basketball game! Not just a thin little book. This is a THICK one with ALL the stories in it. Because this was a conference game tonight, the dance team did a half time show. Georgia was trying to do everything they did. I never knew my child could move her hips like that. She looked like she was a belly dancer!! I wish I had a video camera. Really, I do wish I had a video camera because we don't have one. Some day!! Then I would have to learn to work it like I am trying to figure out this Blog I told everyone I don't have time for. By the way I figured out why I type in this block and where it goes when I am done. Right now I am going to keep the KimmieG thing. I don't think I could figure out how to change the name and address. Plus you guys already know I am a Mississippi Girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment