Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday, My Georgia!



I found this sign in Delaware earlier this year and thought it would be a fun thing to put in the yard when one of the Garners have a B-day. However, it might be a little girlie for Big Daddy?! I put the sign in the yard this morning and Georgia asked, "Is that for me?" I told her it was for me. Of course I was told, "M-o-m-m-a...it...is NOT!" Please excuse the flower bed behind it. We still need to weed it.

G's birthday party is tomorrow, and we are having a "Princess Tea Party". G is so excited about dressing up for her party. Please pray our air conditioning will be fixed by tomorrow morning so we don't have to postpone the party. It has been rough today with no A/C trying to get everything ready. It's comfortable in the house as long as you are not moving. :~)

Happy Birthday, I love you my sweet G!

No comments:

Post a Comment