Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you enjoy your time with loved ones today and remember those who are not with their families. The Garners are especially remembering Leah Helms and her precious little man, Pierce. Please keep this family in your prayers. They are from Mississippi, but Pierce is in the DC Children's Hospital because of his need for a heart transplant. Surgery was possible, but as time has passed that is no longer the case. The doctors are hoping to send him to the Arkansas Children's Hospital.

It is a privilige to help a fellow sister in Christ, Mother, and Mississippian. I am thankful for the opportunity to help and to make Thanksgiving NOT about me or my family!

I am also thankful for Rick and Georgia, and that Rick still has a job. His company is going through their third layoff, and we've been told he is safe. God is the only one who knows for sure, and He is in control! Thankful for all of my family! Thankful for friends and those who will pray for Leah, Pierce and their family. Love you guys!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment