Friday, March 26, 2010

Turning 40...

I rarely write about myself on my blog or of things I believe. I mostly make it about G. So, I decided I am 40...maybe I ought to say something about it.

I really don't feel much different, except just the fact of getting older bothers me. Someone asked me if I feel more relaxed, but I never felt stressed or anxious before I turned 40. Why should I? My Lord has always had it under control! I can credit this to wonderful parents who have taught me the true meaning of life - My Jesus. I have learned as Paul says in the Bible to be content in every situation.

Why do I not want to get older? Because I love life! I know that when I die I will go to Heaven, and some can't wait to get there. But I am in no hurry! This 40 year old is having a great time here on earth. There are so many things I want to continue to experience and enjoy. One of those things is a week and half in a beautiful beach house with my friends and family in June.

Is life easy all the time? No, not all! One of the hardest things for me right now is living in MD. It's a lot different here than the South, but I am content. I know I will not be here forever, but it is where the Lord has me now. Only the Lord knows what else is in store for this 40 year old. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment