Friday, February 19, 2010

Just Finished Reading...



I was able to read a lot during our two blizzards. Those were some crazy snow storms! I did not post pics on my blog because they are on FB. When I get around too it, I guess I should post some on here too.

Anyway, this post is about reading and not snow. The Lucky One was my second Nicholas Sparks book to read, and I really liked it! I also read Dear John, but in my opinion, The Lucky One is better. No, I have not seen the Dear John movie. I am waiting for it to come out on Netflix. The Lucky One if definitely a good read!

1 comment:

  1. ooohhhhh!!!! i can't wait to read this one! i'm almost finished with the choice now.

    i liked dear john - book and movie. i think when i finish the choice, i'm going to read the wedding (sequel to the notebook) and then i'll pick up the lucky one!

    hope you're doing well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete