Saturday, October 24, 2009

G's 5 Year Old Birthday!

G's birthday this year was a low key affair. We went with Poppy to Lexington, Kentucky for his 50 year class reunion at Henry Clay. Since we drove to Kentucky on G's b-day, I bought some little gifts for her to open along the way. I also used them as a way to endure the 8 hour drive. It made the trip fun for G because she loves gifts!

The day after G's b-day we had birthday cake with some of our cousins. I loved watching G realize her family is more than just us in Maryland. She loved having her cousins around to play with, especially Emma who is a year younger than G. These girls had a blast together!

G's cake was from Magee's Bakery in Lexington. This bakery has been around forever and one my Dad use to go as a kid/teen. Even though I have never physically lived in Lexington it will always be home to me!


1 comment:

  1. Gone through the slide show on your blog. don't want to forget to say that you have got very cute kids they are really blooming.

    ReplyDelete