Friday, September 4, 2009

Don't Want To Go....

The Garner family has had a wonderful vacation at the beach. I forgot the cord to my camera so pics will have to come later. Today is our last day, and I am waiting for the sun to come out while playing on the laptop. G and Aunt E are already in the sand lounging by the Atlantic Ocean. I am soooo grateful my sister joined us. I think this is our first vacation together with the entire family since high school. Let's see that was 20+ years ago?! Man, I am getting old, and I hate it!

Anyway, Aunt E lives in NYC on the Upper West side and is a very busy career girl. We love the time we get to spend with her. It also makes for a nice visit to the city because someone can teach you the ropes. I will have to post some time about our first couple of trips to NYC. G has enjoyed playing and being around her Aunt E this week. She is Aunt E because when G was younger she couldn't say Aunt Katie.

Just picture a deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, sound of the waves, a constant breeze with no humidity, and a laptop...this where I sit waiting on the sun to make an appearance. I don't want to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment