Friday, February 13, 2009

Christmas 2008

I realized I haven't posted some pictures from Christmas. So here you go...

Santa's cookies and milk.

G's gifts from Santa.
She wants to sleep in the Tinkerbell PJ's every night!

Santa also gave G ballet lessons.
This gift certificate for lessons was in her stocking.

G coming downstairs Christmas morning even though she had already checked it out. She came flying in our room Christmas morning yelling, "Scooter, scooter, Santa brought me a scooter!" This blue carpet came with the house. It was downstairs too, but we replaced it with hardwood floors. I didn't want anybody to think that was my choice. Ha!

G checking out the stockings.
She was disturbed there was only something in her stocking.

Checking out the Santa goodies.
The dollhouse was from last Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment