Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall In Maryland

One of the things I love about Maryland is having actual seasons with temps coinciding with the season. I can remember Thankgsivings in Mississippi wearing shorts to the dinner table. We always went to Kentucky for Christmas, so I don't know what it was like in Mississippi for Christmas. In Maryland, it's long sleeves and coats every year. In Mississippi, Georgia had a couple of heavy sweaters to wear when it was cold. Here, she has five or six coats of varying degrees of warmth, a pair of snow pants, and snow boots.

Anyway, I meant to take pictures of the trees this Fall, but never got around to it. While I was in Mississippi, Rick took these pictures for me. It is late in the season and most of the leaves have fallen, but it gives you an idea of the beautiful Fall trees outside our door. My favorites have already turned and lost their leaves, but I hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment