Friday, October 10, 2008

Muddle Beach!

Georgia and I are headed to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina tomorrow for an entire week or Muddle Beach according to G. We will not come home until next Saturday. Yes, a whole week of chilling on the beach. The condo is a three bedroom, so I get my own room, and it's on the beach with two pools. Hopefully, I will make a dent in the four books I am bringing, which have been by my bed for who knows how long.

Our first stop in Myrtle Beach will be McAlsiter's Deli, awesome!! I miss this place. Is it sad when I go South that I plan my trip around where I want to eat? The food is not the same up here, believe me! My other stops are Dillards - miss it too and Charleston. I have wanted to go to Charleston every since watching the TV mini-series North and South. I may be born a Yankee, but I am such a Southerner at heart!!! On a sad note, Rick can't get off work to go with us, but I am sure he will enjoy his week at home without his girls. Don't worry, he has a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment