Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Cajun Came To Visit!!

My Cajun (Katrice Hadley) came to visit for a long weekend and to go to the Celine Dion concert. The visit and the concert ROCKED!! I was in need of some Southern Comfort...friendship and not a drink!! It is so tough up here in one of the most liberal areas of the United States. However, I know to be content in whatever circumstance God puts me in. We just long for our Southern Home. Please pray God will move us South before I have to really let go of Georgia's apron strings. If you want to come visit - please do. We long for Southern friends who share our views!! Ask Katrice, I am a great tour guide, well the James (GPS) and me. His name is James because he speaks with a British accent like Bond...James Bond!

No comments:

Post a Comment