Friday, July 18, 2008

I almost forgot...

I still need to explain what the Lord did for us as I mentioned in an earlier post. The Lord does a lot for us, but this was really specific. While we were at the beach we left Maddy at the vet to have her teeth cleaned. The teeth cleaning turned into major surgery because she has really bad gum disease. The vet called us at the beach to give us the news and to get permission to pull LOTS of teeth. After asking Dr. Bob lots of questions, I was stressed on how we were going to pay this. Rick was between jobs, and I didn't know when he would get paid at AOL. At my job we get an award for performance ratings. I had recieved a really nice award (before taxes), but hadn't gotten paid for it yet. My award after taxes was direct deposited in my check before I went to pick Maddy up, and was within four dollars of what the surgery cost. Isn't that awesome?!?! He knows exactly what we need and when we need it - not before or after!

No comments:

Post a Comment